Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Midweek Randoms

  • Today was a good day. We stayed home and played most of the day.
  • I haven't had any coffee for almost 3 weeks! Jacob started having some mitral valve issues and caffeine was one of the triggers, so we just quit making it. I haven't really missed it much. Jacob still gets a decaf once a week or so from Starbucks, but they don't have non-dairy creamer, so I don't get any. 
  • When I organized all the baby/kids clothes into tubs several weeks ago, Lily and Levi just loved playing in the tubs!
  • Tomorrow night my parents are coming to babysit while Jacob and I go out on a date! I'm so excited!
  • I went walking at the mall today and was able to get a V-day card for my man at Hallmark. Yay! Better late than never.
  • I was 37 weeks preggo last Sunday! I see the midwife tomorrow, so I'll post an update this weekend.
  • Random question for y'all - would it be weird for me to dress Levi and the new baby in matching clothes? I saw some cute rompers the other day and almost bought a newborn size and a 12-18 month size, but I couldn't decided if it would be cute or not. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. I think it would look cute. But, I have twins so, I'm a little bias on the matter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be cute :) I know families that dress ALL of their kids in matching clothes sometimes (girls wear all the same dress, the boy wear something that coordinates/matches).

    Happy almost end of your pregnancy :) You're looking wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In regards to the boys, it would be adorable!! I love finding matching/coordinating clothes for my boys! I don't dress them alike often because it's harder to find, for example, 3 month & 2T clothes that match but for you, there's tons of newborn & 12 month things that match!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it would be adorable, and I would do it! :) You look great! I can't believe you're so tiny. Have fun on your date!! (PS, why don't you just make decaf coffee at home??) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It wouldn't be weird at all! My daughters were 22 months apart and I dressed them alike a lot (until the older one started to rebel at like 5). If this baby is a boy, I'm sure I'll dress the two boys similarly. It's cute!

    And I can't believe you're 37weeks already! I'm hoping my pregnancy goes as quickly as yours seemed to! (I'm 11weeks with #4.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! You KNOW I am all about the matching and coordinating! It's very European. At least, that's what my sister tells me while she's making fun of me for it. But then you're always ready for a cute picture opportunity. I only bought Ramsey clothes that I knew would match with things I had for Debby.

    You look great! You're getting so close.

    Deb's new toy is the laundry basket. She loves me to push her around in it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!